As Kearns Court Agency service continues to grow, we are actively recruiting new people to join our panel of advocates throughout England and Wales.
Anyone who joins Kearns Advocacy team will benefit from :
- Training in advocacy as a solicitor’s agent
- Specific training in the legal aspects of the cases covered
- Gaining additional experience of District Judges’ Chambers
- Interaction with the Judiciary in formal hearings; improving and developing skills and knowledge
- Negotiation skills and interaction with opposing legal representatives and litigants in person
- Handling civil hearings on a broad range of matters
- Improving your CV, with real court experience – to put you at an advantage in what is a highly competitive field.
If you are interested in a flexible role, on a self-employed basis please get in touch.
For more information and to apply to become an Advocacy Agent, please send us your CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Information about how we manage your data when you apply to become an advocate, or for any other position within Kearns can be found here